Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get Umra Visa

• 15-08-2007 9:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭

Slam,
    sorry for posting this question in this forum,
    but any one know how i can get Umra Visa? i can not find any place to find information about it, afaik umra visa is free but there is some process for this can any one please guide me through.
    dep. date 11 October 2007.
    return date 18 October 2007.
    is it to late to get Umra visa? any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Salaam wasim. To obtain the umrah visa, you must have an umrah agent to process and submit your details to the Ministry of Hajj, and then they will grant your umrah visa only through that channel.

The best thing to do here would be to telephone some agents from this list and try to work out a package with them.
    Also, be advised that there is no KSA embassy in Dublin, and the nearest one is London. However, the London Embassy will advise you of the process independently of your agent if necessary.
    I think you should have enough time if you begin now.

The number of the Embassy of KSA (London): 004420- 7917 3000 might come in useful if you have more questions, or feel free to ask here and one of us might have some solutions.

Advertisement