Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

help me, a failed NCT and a dodgy cat in my Fiesta

Options
  • 15-08-2007 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Its a 96D 1.3LX Fiesta with an Endura engine. It failed the NCT on emissions and i was told the cat was dodgy. I got a replacement cat from bolands on the swords road, that was dodgy. The mechanic in santry got another cat, that was dodgy. Im finding it really hard to source another cat. I have tried McQuaids, Bolands, Summerhill spares and running out of places to try! :-(
    The car cost me 700, so i dont really want to pay 300 on a brand new cat for the car. I just wanna pass the nct, and pass my test in it, as its my 1st car!
    Anyone any suggestions, bar bin the car and buy a new one? Or anything sarcastic? :-( the car has been sitting in the garage for nearly a week now

Comments

Advertisement