Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP/MYSQLCalendar Tool

Options
  • 15-08-2007 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Just wondering if anyone knew where I could get a free one of these? A good one. Basically something like phpmyadmin but in calendar :D Something that will create nice enough looking calendars that will give me the funcionality to not allow users select weekends and stuff like that.
    Thanks for your time
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Have you tried looking on Google? Rumour has it, it's a good place to find things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭randombar

Ah ya I know, I had a look, I'm not being lazy honest, it's just some of those ones that I've downloaded and used before have been very easy for spammers to abuse phpThumb being a good example of a mistake I made. So I'm just looking for some recommendations of applications people used before!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Bit of a strange thread title tbh. At the end of the day all you need is a a date picker by the sound of it and that is basically nothing to do with php. i.e. the ability for the user to pick a date and it ends up in a text field you will use. Being an unobtrusive javascript nit-picker I started using this date picker and asked him to allow the use of class declarations to configure it which he duly did fair play to him.

Advertisement