Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motherboard Storage

Options
  • 15-08-2007 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

Alright Lads,

Im currently waiting on a case to be delivered, so i have a motherboard which has just winged its way back to me after and RMA.

Would it be ok to leave it in an Anti Static bag in a cardboard box for a couple of weeks?

Or does anyone know of any better ways to store it!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

what??? yeah it will be fine in the bag? Why do you think it wouldn't. Just store it somewhere thats not damp, outside, on fire... preferably at room temperature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Where do you think the boards are kept in storage? In the box in a anti static bag. But just stick in in a press of something, somewhere it wont get damaged or exposed to high temps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Just getting the Jitters as its a brand new board and i dont want it DEAD when i go to use it in a couple of weeks....

Hoping for a perfect build with no issues:D !!!!

Just wanted to know if anybody out there was using any other methods of storing components?

Advertisement