Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight of the Conchords

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Business Time is a classic.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Flight of the Conchords are absolutely brilliant, they have a series that's running in the States at the moment and it's hilarious. It's up to episode 8. Easy to get your hands on too. Definitely worth checking out if you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sinkin

Keep telln anyone I can get my hands on bout the series. Love their live stuff, but the TV programme is even better cos their characters are just so lovable- ridiculously stupid I'll grant ya- but don't you just wanna hug them?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

I had the good fortune of seeing them live in Dublin years ago.
    The Bowie song is still my favourite, although they killed it on the TV series imo.
    Actually, I prefer all of the songs live.

Surely Jeramine's dance moves make it- or does he do them live too?
    I think I'd get some back up if there were some more girls in this thread!

• Advertisement

You could be a waitresssss....*aaah*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

lookin around the room, i can tell that you are the most beautiful girl ......
    In the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

You could be a part-time model....but you'd still have to work a regular job....

And I can't believe...that I'm sharin' a kebab with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen with a kebaaab...

Movin on......!
    They look so weird in this vid with the cigarettes in their hands. Hav never seen anyone hold a cigarette so awkwardly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ha! 3 year old necropost.......

Edited this myself. FotC were on the Simpsons!! Was amazing to hear them on the show. Here's all their musical bits, and some of their banter. They play camp councellors at an Artist's Camp that Lisa attends

Advertisement