Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Airbag light on mondeo?

Options
  • 15-08-2007 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey,
    this morning on the way to work the airbag light on my dash (99 mondeo) started flashing, anyone know what this means or would have caused it?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

dc155 wrote:
    Hey,
    this morning on the way to work the airbag light on my dash (99 mondeo) started flashing, anyone know what this means or would have caused it?

thanks

It could simply be a loose air bag sensor wire or connector, these are usually located under the front seats and in some cases are quite easy to be pulled out.

I would have it looked at as soon as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dc155

thanks bazz, it's stopped flashing now anyway. Hopefully stays that way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Common problem on a lot of cars - faulty sensors . Ususally the garage will reset it once or twice but if it continues to go off you may need to replace the airbag. Older the car is more likely you will have to replace bag!

Advertisement