Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adventure games

Options
  • 15-08-2007 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

As we would say in Holland; 'I put on my naughty shoes' and make the first thread here And what better way to begin then with an Adventure thread.

Recently I've completed 'the longest journey' again and am now playing 'Dreamfall' (both great games) and I was wondering what you guys think are great adventure games which I should deff. play. Do you even like the genre or hate it from the bottom of your heart?

Spill it here

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The DS seems to be the new system for adventure games. Off the top of my head there is, Hotel Dusk, Another Code and the Pheonix Wright games. You can also get a SCUMM emulator to play the classics like Day of the Tentacle, Beneath a Steel Sky and Sam and Max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Picked up Full Throttle for €7 the other day. I miss the LucasArts point and clickers...:(

Fahrenheit is a good one for the PS2, that was probably the last adventure game I finished.

Advertisement