Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 ireland upgrades :(

• 15-08-2007 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

are not upgrades at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

currently have an n80 which is probably the best phone I have ever had or at least the best n series.
    Been with 3 for two years now and due an upgrade however they want to "upgrade" me to an inferior and old phone.

First offered a Nokia 6280? a def no
    then offered an n73, decent phone but dated now, even that is due an upgrade.

no other smart phones/pda's on offer

I use my phone for business so an N series is a requirement. I could have worked with something that had windows mobile but they don't offer anything.

N95 is not due out until after Christmas. Very disappointed with 3.

what is the best phones on offer from the other networks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

What about the E65?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

I agree with randomer, go for the E65 I am using it and very happy with it, by the way the N73 is not out as long as the N80 (on 3 anyway) so it would be an upgrade.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

garytuohy wrote:
    are not upgrades at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then offered an n73, decent phone but dated now, even that is due an upgrade.

yeah the N73 is only out about 1 year now. jeez a phone is out-dated after 1 year now? and my warranty is for 2 years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭garytuohy

it is to me because thats how long they last for me.
    was not offered the e65, same interface as n80?

thinking about switching to o2 and getting the n95 but have heard bad battery problems

Advertisement