Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State Of Road R132 at Colpe Cross?

Options
  • 15-08-2007 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

has anyone noticed the state of the road at Colpe Cross just outside Drogheda, on the R132?

mud, stones, and debris are regularly left on the road, i narrowly missed a rock on the road this morning.... also with the dirt on the road, car is covered in mud!

the developer in question should be forced to clean the road, which is not being done!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I passed by there one day last week, and saw the road cleaner in action -obviously it's not being done often enough or thoroughly enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

its pretty bad.... yesterday a lorry swerved in front of me (think he was texting .. thats another post!)... anyway, some rocks fell off his truck, I had to stick my hazards on to stop and a car narrowly missed rear-ending me....

The lorry driver cooly got out of his lorry (no apology, of course, why the need eh..) and started to pick up some of the 'bigger' rocks... obviously the smaller rocks won't cause any damage to cars..:mad: .

Its a disaster waiting to happen... big time... The 'developer' is going to start building on the opposite side of colpe road soon behind the large houses that are there already... that will be great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

hi lodge a complaint with meath county council! i did.. havent heard anything yet... its a disgrace considering the developer is making so much money out of it..

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Your best bet would be to get on Sisk themselves and ask to talk to the health and safety officer, I'm sure you'll get a positive response.

Advertisement