Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clowntown, Ennis

Options
  • 15-08-2007 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Anybody got comments on this place or experiences?

Also anyone got a number for them..can't seem to find one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 crazy_hayzie

got my leg piece done by tadgh in clowntown. and got my chest, arms and back done by aengus before he went to canada. tadgh is a sound bloke, brilliant tattoist. he's doing a side piece for me at the moment all the way from my nipple level down to my ass. takes too friggin long to load the pics on here with my computer but there's pics on my bebo page. (http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=260812027). have a look and see what ya think. i've a card somewhere with the number, i'll post it when i find the feckin thing. but i'd say to ya just to call in to the lads. they're all a sound bunch in there. and ya might even meet me in there. i've to go in again soon to make my next appointment.

jeasus sorry mate i can't find the feckin card anywhere. thought i had it in me wallet. only have the old one for awol tattoos but that only has aengus' number. and he isn't aroung any more so tis no good to ya really. sorry.

jeasus sorry mate i can't find the feckin card anywhere. thought i had it in me wallet. only have the old one for awol tattoos but that only has aengus' number. and he isn't around any more so tis no good to ya really. sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

that bebo link brings you to your own home page.....

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Isadora

Tadgh's number is 086 312 8916.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭bulldog_947

Got tattooed there yesterday, best place around for tattoos. i.ve got two half sleves done by tadhg. their number is 086 8159174. its a very laidback place and great value for money. will be going back soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Got tattooed there yesterday, best place around for tattoos. i.ve got two half sleves done by tadhg. their number is 086 8159174. its a very laidback place and great value for money. will be going back soon.

Where the hell is it? I walked around Ennis a few weeks ago and couldnt find it. I seem to remember it being upstairs above another shop but cant remember where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭bulldog_947

if you know where extravision is down by the market, its across the road from that in a car park. if you walk into the car park the shop will be facing you, its on the second floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

Tadgh in Clowntown rocks! He did my dagger/heart on my ribs. I'm getting loads more work done by him in the future. He really is one of the better artists in this country. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 maser

hay blond one .i know tidgh.his a real talent with the oul needle machine..a wonder on skin ..a liveing legend..not too many like him out there.

• Advertisement

hay what did you get tattooed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Maser, the thread is over 2 years old....

its an apartment in ennis..hidden away in a seedy car park..sence they got sorted for tax they put up a signe..and bough a bucket for there sharps...not sure if they still fling it in a bog somewere..no number for em ..its all mobiles..and there off there on...you know...they work when it fits around there heavy rock star lifestylez..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

All well and good, but who is it you're replying to? Or are you just on here to ramble about clowntown in general?
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement