Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeats

Options
  • 15-08-2007 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

this is a question to anyone who had to repeat a year before. how much notice do you get between recieveing your repeat exam results and the final date of registration for repeating the year?

I don't like selling myself short but I have 5 repeats next week. I don't see any way I'll be able to pass all of them. I ask because a friend of mine failed a repeat before and only had a few hours between getting his results and having to hand in the re-registration form

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

that doesnt make alot of sense, surely they would know the date the results are issued and that there might be people wishing to reapply, i know if your late its an extra €150 which seems a bit extortionate

study hard and good luck with your repeats and hopefully you wont need to reapply ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

well fingers crossed. cheers Draffodx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Splat75

The Bollox wrote:
    this is a question to anyone who had to repeat a year before. how much notice do you get between recieveing your repeat exam results and the final date of registration for repeating the year?

I don't like selling myself short but I have 5 repeats next week. I don't see any way I'll be able to pass all of them. I ask because a friend of mine failed a repeat before and only had a few hours between getting his results and having to hand in the re-registration form

As far as I've heard the repeat results will be out in about two weeks, then you'll have to register the following week

how did they go the bollox?

they went pretty well. better then the Summer exams did. the last two exams fell into my lap, all the stuff that came up I had studied, so I'm just waiting to see the results

• Advertisement

The Bollox wrote:
    they went pretty well. better then the Summer exams did. the last two exams fell into my lap, all the stuff that came up I had studied, so I'm just waiting to see the results

when do ya get them?

I'm not sure yet. hopefully by Monday

I'm happy to announce I passed my repeats :D

The Bollox wrote:
    I'm happy to announce I passed my repeats :D

well done, i presume your drunk by now :D

quite :D

year off, here I come! *runs*