Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

please rate this!

• 15-08-2007 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

hi,
    ok,as i technically didnt write this it prob shouldnt go here,but i dont no where else to put it!it is kind of a cover of christy moores ''ride on'' although it is an instrumental and quite different from the original,so i thoughtid put it here as i did have to write the lead guitar bits.please rate it,and let my know why you did or didnt like it.i apologise for the quality,i recorded it by myself at home:D
    thanks,
    tex

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B2Q9FDZN-oM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MetalMaiden

I like the bit after it gets faster (a new idea for that song) but in the first bit there's a few places where the electric guitar doesn't really seem to go with the acoustic line underneath and one or two places where it goes a bit too high. Other than that the guitar work sounds quite skillful though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tex mexx

thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

To be honest, I realy couldn't listen to it once the distorted guitar kicked in, just didn't do it for me!

thats fair enough like.what did you think of the first bit though?

nyone else wanna give some input please?:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 633 ✭✭✭dublinario

Very atmospheric Tex. Great stuff.

thanks dublinario!!

Advertisement