Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A sense of fulfillment.

Options
  • 15-08-2007 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Ok, so the story goes, that I got my results today, but sadly did not obtain the points I was so vigourously seeking. However, when I read my results I was not down about them at all. When I read, English A1, my heart could not stop beating, then as I looked further down the page, history....c2. My heart leaped with excitement. As I added up my points, it became obvious that my target had not been reached(350) but I was happy, even though I knew repeating was on the cards(purely down to my own decision, my parents were very happy with my results.)

So all in all, I guess I could sum it up like this. I was like Villarreal, two seasons ago they were so close to winning La Liga, despite the fact they did not have the financial muscle to compete with Barcelona or Real Madrid. In the end they did not win the league, but their exploits were commended through the land, even though they had nothing to show for it in the end.

So my final conclusion is, you cannot win the league unless you can buy Guti.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭KarmaCreep

Random?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Yeah, but I actually did want to write something about the feeling I had. Grant it, it's my fault I should have had an interest sooner(this is different from study, people who died well, who say thay did not study until the last weeks, are either telling tall tales or mean something completely different from the actual meaning of the word study) but hey I learned from my mistakes, and next year when I get the points it will have been worth it.

Advertisement