Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Get the picture

• 15-08-2007 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Tescos sell a 7 inch widescreen TFT portable TV for €112.
    This could be of interest to some people setting up or alligning dishes for multisatellite reception, I've certainly found it of use.
    I thought I might mention it because this months Maplins offer brochure features among other things a similar if not almost identical item for €138.
    I picked one up a few weeks ago when Tescos were doing an extra 25% back on electrical items, so pretty good value at that. (I was getting tired of lugging my 14"portable out to the garden.)
    It has an all important AV input as well as VHF/UHF tuner, not sure if Maplin model has VHF as I presume its the UK model. It doubles as a TV/monitor for the car so kids happy too and a good companion to my 12v receiver and microdish. I can finally enjoy Men and Motors from the comfort of the M50 :rolleyes: :D :eek: :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭musa

wil wrote:
    Tescos sell a 7 inch widescreen TFT portable TV for €112.
    This could be of interest to some people setting up or alligning dishes for multisatellite reception, I've certainly found it of use.
    I thought I might mention it because this months Maplins offer brochure features among other things a similar if not almost identical item for €138.
    I picked one up a few weeks ago when Tescos were doing an extra 25% back on electrical items, so pretty good value at that. (I was getting tired of lugging my 14"portable out to the garden.)
    It has an all important AV input as well as VHF/UHF tuner, not sure if Maplin model has VHF as I presume its the UK model. It doubles as a TV/monitor for the car so kids happy too and a good companion to my 12v receiver and microdish. I can finally enjoy Men and Motors from the comfort of the M50 :rolleyes: :D :eek: :cool:
    Keep an eye out for Maplin's 8.5" monitor.
    They reduce the price to £99 sometimes. It will receive the DTT transmissions,those in the clear plus the radio.It will even freeze live action

Advertisement