Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Client not high enough on google

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭CoNfOuNd

I would think a degree in web development, ecommerce, or marketing would be most relevant, but I wouldn't hire a web developer on what degree they have framed on their wall. I would look at the previous work they've done to find out if they could do a good job for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Don't know where to start, but unless you do some extra (lots) work, that site is not going to go far in search engines.

you have only 6 pages in Google and I don't think you are going to get anymore with the current design.

As nice do you think the website looks using flash, when it comes to SEO is a big NO, NO, NO.

The website is missing the basics like alt and title tags, so looking to get dirty with SEO is not going to work for you.

They ask you to design a site, and that's what you did.
    They want to get high in SE, tell them to hire a SEO person for that.

Advertisement