Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweet mother of Jesus...

Options
  • 15-08-2007 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

I'm absolutely shocked that this happened right in the heart of a close, busy little council estate in Dublin 15.

http://dogsindistress.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1187184258

How in the name of sweet Jesus can this go unreported by the owner's neighbours?.

(You'll have to register with DiD.org to view the thread).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

tell us what it is Mairt?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

poor dog is a bag of bones-i'd lock the owners up and put them on bread and water out of kindness, that these ****s did not have :mad:

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cowzerp wrote:
    poor dog is a bag of bones-i'd lock the owners up and put them on bread and water out of kindness, that these ****s did not have :mad:

Wouldn't mind taking the scumbags for alittle re-education with the lads Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

cowzerp wrote:

oh no, I don't want to look then.

We rescued a mini yorkshire terrier two years ago in dreadful state. But you should see him now, healthy and clean and ruling the whole house.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Fashionable Pedigree Dog...

Attitude towards animals in this country is sick sometimes....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

god - that's terrible. Is it really that hard to feed an animal!?! :mad: Do these people get pets to purposely mistreat them?! Hopefully the dog will be able to find a loving owner to bring it back to good health.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Only one of many dogs this week - 48 pups in 3-4 weeks
    And Ashton covers the Fingal area alone so just imagine the true picture for the whole country.
    Luckily the pound manager in Ashton works with rescue groups to help the dogs.
    Limerick pound has a destruction rate of 98% :mad:

http://dogsindistress.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1187184566/0#4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

SuzyS1972 wrote:
    Only one of many dogs this week - 48 pups in 3-4 weeks
    And Ashton covers the Fingal area alone so just imagine the true picture for the whole country.
    Luckily the pound manager in Ashton works with rescue groups to help the dogs.
    Limerick pound has a destruction rate of 98% :mad:

http://dogsindistress.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1187184566/0#4

Out of interest whats the destruction rate at Ashtown?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

Hey Mairt
    If you log onto

www.anvilireland.ie

you can see the figures for every pound in Ireland !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Mairt wrote:
    Wouldn't mind taking the scumbags for a little re-education with the lads Paul.
    Yeah that would teach them a lesson martin, and i could try out some moves i dont use on friends in training-:D

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Vinnie K

fits wrote:
    Fashionable Pedigree Dog...

Attitude towards animals in this country is sick sometimes....

When home in Kerry last xmas for the holidays was down in a mates house and a female boxer wandered in to the yard looking the same as that poor fella, we rang the local dspca and a load of other places but they were all closed for the hols, rang a fella we knew that had 2 boxers, he came straight down and had one look at her and took her in, heard about 2 weeks ago that she flying now, 100times better. The sight of her woulld have made you cry, how anyone could do that to a dog i dont know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Jesus... I live near there and I have never seen that dog around, if I had I would have reported it immediatly...

Advertisement