Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleadh 2007

Options
  • 15-08-2007 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

hello!

I was just wondering if anyone cud tell me how far the campsite for the fleadh is from Tullamore town....how many mins walk etc from the main street/hub of the town.

according to the website it's ocated on grounds of Charleville Estate at the edge of the town on the Charleville Road (Birr Road) and within walking distance of the Railway Station and town centre. but how far is walking distance...

any replys welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

hey Aoife2k..........

I take it your coming to Tullamore for the Fleadh, Welcome!!

The campsite is approximately a 15-20min walk id say give or take.... its bout mile, mile and a bit into the centre of the town(what i would class around the shopping centre)

Hope this helps and hope you enjoy your time in Tullamore!!:D :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

i can manage 15-20 min walk! woo hoo...can't wait now!

i'm bringin the 6 man tent so ther's room for everyone...i'll be bringing everyone too:D :D only thing that annoyed me tho is that it's €30 a head for the campsite compared to €20 last year :( , i'm sure i'll get over it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

ah we aren't a bad auld bunch down here.......looking forward to the finishing weekend myself, should be might craic!!!!!

Ceilis galore!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Hup!!! A great weekends ceol, craic agus ol are in store! Just hope the rain stays off a bit or i will seriously need to invest in a pair of waders and rainproof gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

I hope the weather picks up for the week in some form. There was quite a downpourearly this morning that actually woke me from my sleep! There are many outdoor events planned, but are weather dependant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement