Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucozade Alert

• 15-08-2007 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else tried this?

It tastes the same as the lime Lucozade but it contains caffeine,ginseng and guarana.

My brother's friend was in a Dublin pub at the weekend and said that the pub has started to serve this stuff instead of Red Bull. He had about five bottles(250ml) of the stuff on the night and was wired to the moon. He didn't have it with any alcahol because he was driving and he said he couldn't remember driving home.

I hear Coke have brought out a simliar drink but I can't remember what it's called. Has anyone tried it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi, Have tried it they are selling it in the cafe at citywest its good stuff! only a little bottle but theres a lot of caffeine in it. finished work on tues evening and had to go work somewhere else for a few hrs - downed a bottle of that and I was wide awake! tastes nice i just couldnt get to sleep after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Azza---2k7

Yea i Had 2 Bottles Of It 2day And was Buzzing ( I Was playing basketball) It Has aload Of Sugar in It!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I drank a bottle an hour ago, with no discernable effects.

Advertisement