Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBUSA - Anyone Watching?

Options
  • 15-08-2007 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching Big Brother USA? Its at about the half way point, and the last 2 weeks have been amongst the best episodes in all 8 seasons....

Really really fun TV. If it was scripted to give the most dramatic outcomes to noms, vetos and evictions, they couldn't come close to whats happened in the last few weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

haven't been watching it but I believe they have some crazy mofo on the show.

Here is the start of his messing..

From what I gather I think they may of put him into conventary based on the later vids.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Haven't been watching season 8, but saw season 4 and season 7. Thought they were both good. Is 8 worth watching? Definitely think that the US version is better than the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

you should check out the russian version

kicking the living shiiiite outta each other

lunatics

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

Where do you watch the US version, can we only watch it online or do some digital stations show it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

and we wanted charley kicked out for a bit of arguing:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement