Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24Hr Parking City Center

Options
  • 15-08-2007 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey
    I'm gona be in the city center tomorrow and may need to park over night.
    Can any one recommend somewhere handy. I'll be driving up by the quays from huston.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The only place i can think of is the car park at Stephen's Green.....it's at the back of the shopping centre, I think it's the College of Surgeons car park. I park there when i go to town at night and i'm not drinking. I think it's about €6.50 for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i think the car park behind that statoil garage on the quays is 24 hours too, but judging by the petrol prices there, i can't imagine the parking will be a bargin.

RCSI is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Peteer

Hey
    I'm gona be in the city center tomorrow and may need to park over night.
    Can any one recommend somewhere handy. I'll be driving up by the quays from huston.
    Thanks
    Clearys Q-park, Marlborogh street, beside O'Connell St is 24hr.

Actually, if you are a customer at the nearby Best Western Academy Plaza Hotel they have a special agreement for reduced hourly and overnight rates, ask at hotel reception.

Cheers,
    Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Temple Bar car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭johnplayerblue

Hey
    Thanks for that lads. Think i'll use the one on ushers quay. The walk will do me good anyway. I'm doing the same as a previous poster and meeting for a first date also...cars the last thing i need to be thinking about..cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement