Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass lessons

Options
  • 15-08-2007 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get electric bass lesson in Cork city or the east cork area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Uping this. Anybody?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Electric Bass sounds awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

There's yer man O'Leary on Patricks hill.. Can't remember his first name.. He's unreal though, i know a lot of people who get lessons there. Think they're held in that tutorial school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

L&#233 wrote: »
    There's yer man O'Leary on Patricks hill.. Can't remember his first name.. He's unreal though, i know a lot of people who get lessons there. Think they're held in that tutorial school.

Thats Mark O' Leary, sound chap alright and a damn good jazz guitarist, knows his stuff.

L&#233 wrote: »

Cheers.Any idea on the name of the school?Griffith maybe?There is a few up there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I *think* It's held in Plunkett Tutorial school. It's the first school on the right anyways. I'll try and find out for you :)

Anything else anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

have you tried calling into the music shops in cork like pro musica, crowleys and the one on parnell place and checked the notice boards there?

lol I didn't even slightly consider that. Excellent idea, cheers.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eoinwalsh

Orizio wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get electric bass lesson in Cork city or the east cork area?

Hello. I am a bass teacher in Cork. I can't advertise my lessons on this forum so I sent you a private message with my information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

eoinwalsh wrote: »
    Hello. I am a bass teacher in Cork. I can't advertise my lessons on this forum so I sent you a private message with my information.

After 11 years, I'd say they might have got themselves sorted :pac: :pac: :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement