Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any problem with BT in Swords?

Options
  • 15-08-2007 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having any trouble with there BT connection in Swords tonight? my connection keeps dropping every half an hour or so. Never had trouble with my connection until tonight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭obewan

Well I'm in Sligo and was NOT able to get online until about half an hour ago. The connection is desperatlely slow. Takes an age to get from one site to another. It must be a problem all over the place.

Mick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Its gone completely this morning the DSL is constantly blinking and sometimes it syncs and I get connectivity for a few seconds and then it loses connection again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

I have had the same problem in Navan for the past week or so.It takes a while to connect to the internet and sometimes get the message ''This page cannot be displayed'' especially if I don't use it for a while even though the DSL light is on constant.I was on to tech support who I must say were very good if you can get them!They asked if I had filters on all other phone sockets, which I have and asked me to connect it to the main phone connection which I did but no joy.They then asked me to reset my modem which I did but I could not connect last night at all.I will check again when I go home.This is the first time I have had trouble with it.My modem is a ZYXEL make by the way.Anyway the support guy said that if I was still having trouble to send back the modem and they would replace it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Damn looks like its just me :mad:

logged a call with BT and they said they would run a line test over the next five working days. will this happen in this timeframe? probably not.

Advertisement