Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those "sh1t ! I thought I had more" moments

• 15-08-2007 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or do we all have these, those moments you thought you had one left, another toffee to go or one more square of chocolate and the feeling of utter dejection to discover you had over estimated your resources, Nightmare !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Oh absolutely.

Always happens to me with those Mint Aero bubbles. There's no where near as many as you think in the pack :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hate when it happens. It's worse when there's no more left in the press though. :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I always have what I call 'emergency chocolate' (im a chocoholic). Theres always a bit of it stashed somewhere in my car or my desk!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Happened to me yesterday with a bag of those new Mars Planets :o (fcuking gorgeous btw)

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hmm, wasn't that impressed with them myself. I also thought they were a bit scabby with the amount of sweets in the packet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

xzanti wrote:
    Happened to me yesterday with a bag of those new Mars Planets :o (fcuking gorgeous btw)

Oh yea, I heard of them a while back. Haven't come across them. Anywhere in Dublin to get them?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Lil Kitten wrote:
    Oh yea, I heard of them a while back. Haven't come across them. Anywhere in Dublin to get them?

I got them in Spar under Pearse Street station...

Zaph.. I thought they were lovely.. not so much the crispy ones but the caramel ones were to die for.. IMHO :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭Archeron

Peanut M&Ms made me sad last night for this very same reason. WAAAAA!!!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Lil Kitten wrote:

The newsagent just beside Argos in the Dundrum centre is where I got them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

That always happens to me when I have a bag of treble crunch. Mostly because Tayto (the cheap b******s) only half fill the bags.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My packet, she is empty. :(

The worst points of our lifes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

When you pour out a bowl of cereal and can't wait to tuck in only to discover there's no milk...very upsetting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

When you pour out a bowl of cereal and can't wait to tuck in only to discover there's no milk...very upsetting

Or you make tea/coffee in the morning and havent got milk. makes me sad, I need coffee in the morning in order to function correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Or you make tea/coffee in the morning and havent got milk. makes me sad, I need coffee in the morning in order to function correctly.
    at least the thing with coffee is you can drink it black. Black tea with no milk is not quite so appealing...

Advertisement