Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drunk

Options
  • 15-08-2007 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Gargle, gargle. still 2 more to go. Hmmmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

could ya not have waited till friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Just in now
    Attention: Leaving Cert Results Night = best night ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

i had a good night too!!!
    think i had a better laugh gettin ready in my mates house than when we actually hit the town.. was annoyin seeing people be disappointed because they only got 585 or 590 instead of the 600!!!! gggrrrrr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

had such a class night

However there was a hit and run on O'Connell street in Limerick last night, whoever was hit is dead apparently, loads of rumours flying around but apparently it was a leaving cert student.

Besides that, it was a good night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

had such a class night

However there was a hit and run on O'Connell street in Limerick last night, whoever was hit is dead apparently, loads of rumours flying around but apparently it was a leaving cert student.

Besides that, it was a good night!

Thats the kinda story you'd expect in that "So you think you have it bad" thread. Ok its terrible that someone got killed, but its just emphasised so much worse if it was an LC student.

Had a good night. Was in Wicklow for some reason, ended up knacker drinking down the beach:D. Jeans are soaking, water crashed up and soaked me while relieving myself:o. And I agreed to go see Dream Theater in Wolves aswell...good night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

although i much prefer a lock-in myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

md99 wrote:

although i much prefer a lock-in myself!

This man speaks the truth. But it felt weird when all the places are closed at 12 when youre used to late opening in a few places on the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Where're you guys from? Dublin was open...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Just in now
    Attention: Leaving Cert Results Night = best night ever

Agreed.
    Fantastic night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Cliste wrote:
    Where're you guys from? Dublin was open...

The big towns nightclubs and student haunts were probably open but i never made it out of my hometown.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement