Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser in Tramore

• 16-08-2007 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of a lad named 'Mark' who used to work in Ultans Salon here in Waterford but now has his own place in Tramore?

Whereabouts is his salon?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Mark kennedy , Think he works in Colm morriseys Salon on the Main st tramore now ...there is a barbers in there as well

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ya I know Mark.. I thought he moved from Tramore (he had his own premisses, then moved up into the one beside the Estate Agent) into that Salon in Waterford only a few months ago? I saw his face on the paper advertising the business and all..

I know of only one chap in the barbers beside Colm Morriseys, and he isnt Mark! Unless its changed recently again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Yeah, he's now gone from Ultans (again) so I was just wondering where he was in order to arrange an appointment. Thanks for the info lads;)

Edit:

Rang Colm Morrisseys Salon & was told he doesn't work there!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Christ, he doesnt seem to stay in the one place for very long does he.

He is now working in "Hype" out in Tramore. This guy seems to like moving jobs a lot!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Yup! Saw it in the News & Star, cheers lads!

Advertisement