Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

awful nightmare

• 16-08-2007 2:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭

Ok, a few weeks back I had this really bad nightmare,

I was looking at bebo, and talking to some BB8 housemates, and all of a sudden I became aware of this evil feeling. I see this big nasty clown, who is looking at e, and being an evil clown basically, I try to scream but can't, I try to run but can. i'm literally frozen with fear. He comes over near me, I wake up, sweaty and hot and crying and I'm petrified to move or call out and i still had the reminiscent feeling of evil. I did a little thing I do, but it took nearly an hour before i was calm enough to sleep again.

the being frozen thing scared me, can anyone explain? or relate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Maybe some part of your life that you feel you can't control or are losing control of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

When you say "literally frozen with fear", do you mean you were paralysed? Like, could not physically make your limbs move?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Zillah wrote:
    When you say "literally frozen with fear", do you mean you were paralysed? Like, could not physically make your limbs move?

Yeah, only in the dream, when i woke up i could move, but was afraid to for a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Could be sleep paralysis, Are you real stressed at the moment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

umm not sure, I know there is stressful stuff going on (lots of it) but everything is just a bit flat really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 goldigga20

o my god i got dat a few times wher u scream n no one can hear u. i had one a wile ago wher sum bitch was fitng wit me n makin a sho of me n wen i went 2 hit her i cudnt hurt her she jus kept laffin!?!?!?!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,424 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I do daily strenuous exercise, dance a lot, and eat healthy, but found myself dining late. Had nightmares too often, which continued until I cut back on dining late. Maybe the evil pizza was chasing you?:eek:

Advertisement