Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zomg I Got In!!!!

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Brad Pitt's kinda fugly, don'tcha think?

Wow this thread has dissolved into mush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭qwertyface

i like unattractive boys. less maintenance.

yes i agree, this thread is gone slightly off topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

eamoss wrote:
    For me its great there are 3/1 r is it 3/2 girls for every lad in Maynooth but sadly that not all of them are going to win a beauty contest. :(
    But with odds like that SURELY its possible to find SOME decent looking women?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭qwertyface

no. nope. no way. it's a rule that no good looking girls (or people at all) go to maynooth. they're just not allowed in. It wouldn't be fair on the huge minger population to throw in a few "hotties". I myself am hideously deformed, which is why I chose to go to manyooth, where i'll just be average looking and some average looking boy might just settle for me...

that's a lie. i'm actually a big ride.

qwertyface wrote:
    no. nope. no way. it's a rule that no good looking girls (or people at all) go to maynooth. they're just not allowed in. It wouldn't be fair on the huge minger population to throw in a few "hotties". I myself am hideously deformed, which is why I chose to go to manyooth, where i'll just be average looking and some average looking boy might just settle for me...

that's a lie. i'm actually a big ride.
    Interesting.....Will be sure to look you up when we start!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Nerfmenow

Woah I totally forgot about Boards.ie, am I a bad person now?

Do any upperclassmen have any advice on joining societies/clubs? More specifically clubs..is it sound to take up something completely new, even if you'll look like a complete knob until you get the hang of it? Or should I just stick to the sports I've done in the past

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Spank

omg Brad Pitt is soooooooo not ugly, I tells ya I'd be happy to take a look a like off your hands Rozabeez!

I myself, am a big ride, who doesn't associate with mingers, so don't even bother coming up to me as I eat alone during orientation unless you're good looking. Not just good looking, ridiculously good looking.

Nerfmenow wrote:
    Woah I totally forgot about Boards.ie, am I a bad person now?

Do any upperclassmen have any advice on joining societies/clubs? More specifically clubs..is it sound to take up something completely new, even if you'll look like a complete knob until you get the hang of it? Or should I just stick to the sports I've done in the past
    Yes you are a terrible, terrible person.Now go punish yourself for your crimes!!!!

Anyways as for the clubs, i'd say they sort of HAVE to cater for beginners.I mean I can't imagine too many students going into first year will ever have done stuff like fencing or kayaking or something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Gwan the kayaking, I've done that before, very very fun but I'm a bit of a klutz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭petals

Shaner-B wrote:
    does freshers fortnight start straight away next week??? its like a rag week for newbs yeah!?

Yes and Yes in general except they don't try to raise money for charity during Freshers Fornight.

Welcome to Maynooth all yee firsties you will love it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement