Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need recommendations a cheap, quiet case + psu

Options
  • 16-08-2007 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

I've been thinking of throwing all of my old bits together to make a pc for my parents/brother. I already have a spare cheiftec dragon case, but this thing is seriously noisy (and a waaaay too big for their needs!)
    I was thinking of going for an antec sonata II, as I already have one of those for my own pc and couldn't rate it highly enough, but that seems to be a bit too much money to spend on a pc that's already fairly outdated.
    Just wondered if there are any other cases that you guys could recommend that are under the €100 mark including delivery?

PSU shouldn't need to be very powerful, it'll just be powering one dvdrw drive, one hard drive and a 6600GT

Comments

Advertisement