Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pork Chipolates,where to buy

• 16-08-2007 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Rick stein was cooking these last night on his med cooking programme.
    It was a big long link of sausage which he said had a very high pork content ,buy in a good italian deli

Is there such a thing in dublin,I don't know anyplace that sells fresh sausage meat like this ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

capall wrote:
    Rick stein was cooking these last night on his med cooking programme.
    It was a big long link of sausage which he said had a very high pork content ,buy in a good italian deli

Is there such a thing in dublin,I don't know anyplace that sells fresh sausage meat like this ?

Not sure if it's quite what you're looking for but there is a butcher shop on Parnell St. near CineWorld that does long sausages in a spiral. They're quite spicy and have a good texture. It also has a few shelves full of far out ingredients, sauces and unusual stuff. I got a chilli chutney there that was really amazing. The shop is opposite-ish Aldi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭zoos

Chipolates, are they not just slightly spicier cocktail sausages!:confused:

Advertisement