Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tracey and brian - bullies ?

Options
  • 16-08-2007 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

re : last nights show (15/8/2007)

is it just me or have tracey and brain turned into a bit of a pair of bullies in the house, wanting to have the last word on everything and shouting down anybody else.

take last nights show. during the lie detector test, they both ganged up on gerry over the fact that he lied about his age and that he used botox. my god......hang him !!! but it was the way they went for him, never letting him get a word in, with brian the worst offender. brian seems to think he is below gerry in a social sense and is acting out because of this. but to keep saying "i turned 20 in this house, i aint no kid anymore, dont talk to me like a kid" is not cutting any ice anymore. if he wants to act as dumb as a kid, then talk to him like a kid.

and tracey does not want to even talk to you if you are not pure as the driven snow. lie and you are dead to her.......how the hell did she like charley ??

as a side note - is brian acting the way he is now, because for the last 2 eviction night shows he has heard his name being chanted and feels he can do no wrong and that people like him ?? Channel 4 should have a lot more control over the crowd in my view as it destroys the cabin fever design of the show and keeps the housemates up to speed on the feelings of the outside world. I rem 2 yrs ago when all housemates were up for eviction as punishment, and the people who were liked were cheered when named and vice versa. a week after this the people who were liked had turned into public enemy no's 1,2,3.....(this was the yr anthony won)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Tracey really p1ssed me off last night.. she thinks her sh1t doesn't stink cause she passed her stupid lie detector test.. Can't stand her anymore.. The more secure she feels in the house the more of a bitch she's becoming..

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tina27a

Thank god someone else sees it the way i do.I haven't liked Tracey in a while.She tends to twist the way things are said and does her fair bit of backstabbing also.
    I didn't like the way Brian was laying into gerry either,and up till now he's been my favourite to win.
    Also i find that Liam puts Gerry down every chance he gets.Methinks he's also got very cocky.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Both of them are pretty awful people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

shes become nasty again

and brians a pleb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

No point in starting a new thread for this.

My brother told me that weeks ago somebody mentioned something being like Romeo and Juliet and Brian said "What's that?" and someone else said "You know, Shakespeare" and he hadn't a clue who Shakespeare was. Is that true or was my brother waffling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No, he really didn't have a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

BuffyBot wrote:
    No, he really didn't have a clue.
    I still don't believe that he didn't know who Shakespeare was. In fact, I think it's nigh on impossible for someone to grow up and be educated (I use that term lightly with Brian) in an English speaking country, never mind England, and not know. Plus it was quite obvious by the way he was asking that he was just taking the p1ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Jerry shouts over people and doesn't let them talk just as much. The other night he had a snide comment about no food and Carole told him to **** off. Fair in my opinion. So he proceeded to tell her he's never said anyhting bad about her and everytime she'd try talking he'd talk over her and didn't listen to a word she said.
    Plus he's a lazy **** :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Exit wrote:
    No point in starting a new thread for this.

My brother told me that weeks ago somebody mentioned something being like Romeo and Juliet and Brian said "What's that?" and someone else said "You know, Shakespeare" and he hadn't a clue who Shakespeare was. Is that true or was my brother waffling?
    http://digidfc.com/blog/?p=9
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Cheers for that :) There is no way that could've been serious. I have no idea why he would want to portray himself as being an idiot, but it definitely seemed like he was dragging the conversation out for comedic purposes. Like an earlier poster said, there is no way someone can go to school in England and never have heard of Shakespeare or Romeo and Juliet. You don't even need to have gone to school to have heard of those names.

What I didn't get was the others trying to explain it to him like it was a fairly normal thing to have never heard of them rather than what I would have said which would've been "Are you ****ing thick?"

EDIT: You know what? I watched it again. He's obviously taking the piss. Liam says "Wherefore art thou, Romeo?" and Brian asks "Why is it written like that?" before he had any clue that it was a play. Presumably a normal idiotic response would've been "Why are you talking like that?"

Am I analysing this too much? Yes, I think I am.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

In the lie detector it came back as truthful that he didn't know who he was.

Stunning!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The highlights show of BB has always presented a distorted view of housemates.

Advertisement