Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend somewhere for car bumper respray

Options
  • 16-08-2007 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere in Galway that would do a good job respraying a car bumper. I need to repair a job that was done 2+ years ago and the paint is full of cracks now. Either it was a botch job or that's whats supposed to happen!! (hardly :rolleyes: )
    The job was done my a reputable (!) Galway company, but I better not mention a name!

txs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

N&N in Moycullen. Take a left at the white gables and go about 2 miles. First house after a long gap on the left.

Father and son outfit who have done a good few jobs for me, and who do a lot of high-end cars for the garages.

Neilus - 091/555201

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I got my old car bumper done in Tom Hogans (Galway Autobody)... good job, no complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 djo

Try Frank Byrnes in Clarinbridge he does a excellent job well recommended.

http://www.frankbyrnes.com/crash-repairs-home/crash-repairs-welcome.html

Frank Byrnes

Contact
    Unit 3 , Clarenbridge Business Park
    Clarenbridge
    Co Galway

091 776000
    091 776887

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

Fey! wrote:
    N&N in Moycullen. Take a left at the white gables and go about 2 miles. First house after a long gap on the left.

Father and son outfit who have done a good few jobs for me, and who do a lot of high-end cars for the garages.

Neilus - 091/555201

Agree with Fey, always have done good work for me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Second Frank Byrnes, excellent work and a sound gent to deal with...

And just recently Frank won the northern Irish Hillclimb Championship, first southern man to do so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement