Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

youtube..

• 16-08-2007 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Its a pain that goals are being removed from youtube .. copyright infringement..
    I just want to see the goals from prem games but they go so quickly
    anyone know another site where i can see them ..

and apologies if this is a taboo post please mods delete if needed (but don't ban me) ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Sounds like you're looking for www.footytube.com
    Beckhams first goal for LA Galaxy is up there and all last nights goals.

Actually scratch that, seems some of them have been removed. Bugger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Footytube mostly just embeds the youtube videos though, right? Same with Google Video I think.

I've seen lots of links posted about here for dalymotion who seem good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Beckham's goal yesterday is still on youtube

link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cole9

IMO dailymotion.com is the best for getting football goals, or at least its the best that I have come accross so far

Advertisement