Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Next Year

Options
  • 16-08-2007 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hello I'm heading to college next year and I am stuck in a rut. I am divided between studying Law and a few other things in the different colleges.

Law + French @ UCC
    Law + Politics @ UCD
    Law @ NUIG
    Law @ Trinity

Which do you guys think is best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

You'd prob be best off going to the seperate college forums, cos quite frankly, pretty much everyone who just did the LC wont have a clue. None of us have tried them or other courses yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 vale

I wasnt sure If I could post it in 4 forums

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Just do a post asking what the course is like, and say your asking about Law in other places too. Although if your not doing the LC till next year, dont waste the last two weeks of the summer thinking about college for 2008. You should be able to ask here, or find someone who does the course who is on here, and PM them to ask them about it.

Have a look at the first post in this thread as it has links for Law in Trinity. Ignoring this thread, feel free to post asking questions!

Advertisement