Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating

Options
  • 16-08-2007 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

got 375, messed up my cao so i cant go 2 college now!
    think that im gonna have 2 repeat or is there any chance that i can apply for a change to my cao form with the £70 late fee charge???
    any relevant answers would be appreciated!!???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Is the problem you didnt get enough points or that you just didnt fill in the CAO right? If the its the former you can repeat or do a PLC. If its the latter then you can take a year out and apply next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

You can't apply late to the CAO the day after the results come out. They give you up to July for a reason!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mongo19

its a bit of both, i didnt get the points for any courses on my cao application! so ive gota bit of a problem! whats the story with repeating, do i have to do all subjects again
    i got b1 and b2 in english and history respectively so i would hope to keep these results! is that possible??:confused:

Could anybody fill me in on the details cheers :cool:

Advertisement