Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA - Question

Options
  • 16-08-2007 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Does computer applications stay at the exact same every year or could it jump this year? Anyone else goin for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Well noone knows until the offers come out so youll just have to wait and see. I know more waiting. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

If the points for CA change at all this year I will eat my left hand...

They haven't been filling the places, 300 is an arbitrary limit set by them, when there's so many places to spare (compared to first choice people) a jump in points just isn't going to happen.

I thought about CA but am actually going for engineering now... See you on campus though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Does anyone know where to find the points history of any course (and any college)?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TOEJOE

Look up the cao site they have all the points for last year.
    best wishes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I don't want just last years. I mean a list of years. 06, 05, 04, 03 etc. Just curious

• Advertisement
Advertisement