Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton

Options
  • 16-08-2007 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Bit of a long shot but I was just wondering whether there are any badminton players out there? I used to play years ago and would like to get back into it and join a local club. I'm not from the Leinster area originally so I'm not familiar with any of the clubs on the east coast.

Any info on the clubs in Greystones or Bray would be most welcome, especially contact names and numbers. (I emailed the Badminton Union of Ireland already this week but they have not replied.)

I think the new sports centre they are building alongside the swimming pool beside the rugby/GAA clubs is meant to have badminton courts which would be really handy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cheers

There's a badminton club that meet in st patrick's hall on church road on a thursday night, another one meet in holy rosary hall on a thursday morning. i'm not sure about times but if you ring or call into either place they should give you the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭NewHome

Thanks cheers, I'll check those out.

Advertisement