Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogs New Stadium

Options
  • 16-08-2007 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Does anyone know exactly where the Drogs new stadium is planned for? Would I be right in thinking that it would be located between the Beamore Road, the Europa Hotel and the Dublin road as indicated in blue in the map below?

Does anyone have any idea of exactly where? and also any idea of the new planned route for the link road from Colpe to the M1? i.e. which the green or red lines below? (really north or south of the toll booths - if they build it to the North of the toll I'd reckon most people will continue to use Julianstown)

(Dunno how to embed the image so have to leave it as an attachment)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

I don't believe that it will happen, isn't there a lot of planning problems about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MGrah

There were alright Duffman, but seems to be have been sorted out now, they've submitted a planning application sans the 5k houses originally included and the Meath CC seem to be happy with it. (Whether it actually goes ahead or not is another thing I suppose)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Is it going to be in Louth or Meath then?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MGrah

Is it going to be in Louth or Meath then?

It's definitely in Meath, that much I know for sure, just not sure where.
    (If you're referring to Louth vs Meath forum, I would suggest it's far more relevant to the Louth forum even if it's a couple of hundred metres over the county border)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fplogue

AFAIK the stadium (and a petrol station and various retail outlets) is just beside the M1.

Also the link road will join the existing Duleek exit North of the toll

• Advertisement
Advertisement