Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown Shopping center..new building ?

Options
  • 16-08-2007 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know what they are building at Blancharstown Retail park. At the moment there is 4 columns of concrete. 1 person has said a hotel but it looks like its going to be a huge hotel if so.

TIA,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

It's a hotel. Not sure if there'll be offices as well, but defo a hotel. Dunno what sort of arrangement they'll have for the car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

That the one in beside pc world, suppose car park will be underground, nowhere else for it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Fyr.Fytr wrote:
    That the one in beside pc world, suppose car park will be underground, nowhere else for it

I was lucky enough to see under and it looks like there is 2 levels underground. I could be wrong but it looked like there was going to be 2. That was a long time ago so not sure what it finished up like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yeah it will be a hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭yeroulfella

i read there is going to be some apartments aswell, but seems a bit strange to have them with a hotel,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Nark

Advertisement