Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supercharger?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

yeah i just googled "nitro engine gold head" and got the same result!
    I've not heard alot about that engine do you know if there any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Supposed to be a highly rated engine.
    What makes me think it is that is because I searched his usernam on the forum and came up with him reccomending those to another user wanting to upgrade his revo engine. Cabbie also highly recomends them ;)

THIS THREAD ..!! ;)

vectra wrote:
    Supposed to be a highly rated engine.
    What makes me think it is that is because I searched his usernam on the forum and came up with him reccomending those to another user wanting to upgrade his revo engine. Cabbie also highly recomends them ;)

THIS THREAD ..!! ;)
    im still waiting a replie from him, hmmm, how much do you think i should ask or whats worthed? i would expect to pay big bucks for that though.

Well,
    He is asking £20 inc P&P for it.
    BUT
    That P&P wont cover it to here. So, I would assume stick another £30 on for delivery.
    Now we are on £350 if he digs his heals in at his price.

Hmm.
    That gets me thinking is it worth it now that the revo is getting outdated with these new truggies coming along.
    How about going for a Brand new Hong-Nor CRT rtr ?
    I can prob get you one of those for about £380 delivered.. remember this is a much better handling truggy and race ready. .28 force engine... all radio gear etc. :cool:

I know of some second hand ones as well. But to be honest. If you plan on spending over £300 then I would go for new or next to new.
    Let me know what you decide. ;)

vectra wrote:
    Well,
    He is asking £20 inc P&P for it.
    BUT
    That P&P wont cover it to here. So, I would assume stick another £30 on for delivery.
    Now we are on £350 if he digs his heals in at his price.

Hmm.
    That gets me thinking is it worth it now that the revo is getting outdated with these new truggies coming along.
    How about going for a Brand new Hong-Nor CRT rtr ?
    I can prob get you one of those for about £380 delivered.. remember this is a much better handling truggy and race ready. .28 force engine... all radio gear etc. :cool:

I know of some second hand ones as well. But to be honest. If you plan on spending over £300 then I would go for new or next to new.
    Let me know what you decide. ;)
    The revo it is!
    I know its getting old but the t-maxx was the revo of its time and thats still selling about 8 years later. TBH if anything, thats all a truggy is, is a monster truck on steriods and the revo is the same. I have no problem with getting parts for the revo and i know the run of it.
    i wouldn't call it out dated at all, its probly the best selling monster truck at this time. Consider all the things this lad neil has gone through to make a revo like this i say it would give a truggy a good run for its money, im not putting truggys down but the revo is better in this case.

Now for this lad to replie about the revo, C'mon the fcuk!

• Advertisement

Plug wrote:
    Now for this lad to replie about the revo, C'mon the fcuk!

:D

I wonder if he is at work,,
    Some people do that sort of thing you know.. :rolleyes:

vectra wrote:
    :D

I wonder if he is at work,,
    Some people do that sort of thing you know.. :rolleyes:
    I work to:p
    (and a bad awl job might sign the dole for a while
    joke:D)

He's only 16 and thats getting me thinking did he drive the sh!t out of it and not use after run oil???:eek:
    I could get that revo or playstation 3, think reality think reality think reality.

Plug wrote:
    I work to:p
    (and a bad awl job might sign the dole for a while
    joke:D)

He's only 16 and thats getting me thinking did he drive the sh!t out of it and not use after run oil???:eek:
    I could get that revo or playstation 3, think reality think reality think reality.

Well,
    If you are thinking reality..
    Do NOT buy a PS3
    Buy an xbox360 elite ;)

Why is that? I thought the ps3 is 10 times better than the 360?

Plug wrote:
    Why is that? I thought the ps3 is 10 times better than the 360?

Lots of people that bought the pS3 sold them withing a week or two to buy an xbox 360
    Look at the sales stats...:eek:
    They speak for themselves. :cool:

My son has a 360 and wouldnt part with it for any amount of ps3's
    In fact he got the premium one when they came out ( had to pre-book it )
    Now with lots of mileage on it he is gonna trade it in for the new Elite version. :cool:

• Advertisement

The only reason i would get PS3 is because of Gran turismo 5 but if that ever came out for the 360 i'd get it. a brilliant game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

I want an elite... The black looks good on them

Flunked wrote:
    I want an elite... The black looks good on them

Black looks good
    120 gig Hard drive
    HDMI output
    etc.
    Now

Back on topic before Fobia looks in

Did he get back to you yet Plug about the Revo ?? :D

No still waiting like a fool:mad:
    I've been on this thing since about 10.30:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Mmmm, I want one (360)
    I really like the modeling they have done to the body of the 360 :D;)

I would possibly prefer the Revo

Advertisement