Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed offer of loan

Options
  • 16-08-2007 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,
    Just wondering can someone tell me what happens when a couple split up and one remains in the house with intentions to remortage? that person then gets a new partner and the two go together on it, they get approval and the loan offer is signed and possibly some other documents,(not the deeds) and then the relationship breaks up at this point.
    What situation is the new entry to the house left in having signed a loan offer?and been accepted?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Tammis wrote:
    Hi,
    Just wondering can someone tell me what happens when a couple split up and one remains in the house with intentions to remortage? that person then gets a new partner and the two go together on it, they get approval and the loan offer is signed and possibly some other documents,(not the deeds) and then the relationship breaks up at this point.
    What situation is the new entry to the house left in having signed a loan offer?and been accepted?

Sounds complicated. I'd go to a solicitor straight away

Advertisement