Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh UCD, why do you continue to wreck my head so?

Options
  • 16-08-2007 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Bah, so here I was trundling along with a meandering, lazy post-college life. Just moved out of my family home, got a full-time job etc, because I thought there was no chance in hell I'd be let into 4th year (I missed qualifying for honors by 2.5%). Just out of curiosity, I took a look on SIS Student Web last night - and when I clicked on registration, there seemed to be an option to register for Science Stage 4. Now I'm confused. I've sent an e-mail to the science student advisor, but I don't know what the hell is going on here. I don't know if this is just a mistake, if they're letting me into 4th year (rofl) or what the hell the story is.

Anyone able to shed some light?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I wonder might the answer be to try register and see what happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If I *do* register though, I can't afford to go to college this year... so I'd be looking at deferring straight away. Think I'm going to have to take a morning off work and go out to UCD and get it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

So what did ya do? :)

Advertisement