Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics card help

Options
  • 16-08-2007 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hey all not sure if this is right pkace for this or not but didnt see one closer to the subject

Am thinkin abut gettin the asus en8600gt and was wondering if its any good for gaming?

Any help appreciated,cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

As long as the rest of your system specs are good, and your not going to be playing on a 22" monitor or bigger with native resolutions of 1680*1050 then yeah you will be fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

GAAman wrote:
    Hey all not sure if this is right pkace for this or not but didnt see one closer to the subject
    You mean you couldn't find the Graphics forum just beneath the comp/tech one?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Well i had a 5 minute window before my boss came back and computers/tech was the closest thing i could see :D

Cheers Anti

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

GAAman wrote:

Am thinkin abut gettin the asus en8600gt and was wondering if its any good for gaming?

Any help appreciated,cheers

Whats your current card?

Advertisement