Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gravitate

Options
  • 16-08-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Now that I have your attention :D

I was unsure what kind of title to post to capture the attention of people viewing this website, so ballymun sextape came to mind haha, my girlfriend's cousin has a very unknown band called Gravitate who recorded two tracks and posted them up on their myspace page. To my surprise they are absolutely fantastic, i am not exaggerating in any way, below is a link to their myspace, i highly persuade you to listen to their track "landslide", which should in my opinion be playing on the radio.

www.myspace.com/gravitate1

Let me know what you think of them, the singer is Peter Mangan, i met him a few times, very sound guy with an amazing voice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

damn you, i will now boycott said band in protest

Advertisement