Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

minature figures

Options
  • 16-08-2007 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

I dont suppose anyone collects lord of the rings or warhammer figures.I have a vast stock if anyone is interested.Can sell scenery,flock,foliage,paint,figures,spray,paintbrushes and lots more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

hey what kinda brushes do you have, do you have a air brush?

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

is this for figures or body shells..

for figures and plastic models, lookin for fine brushes and a airbrush

skelliser wrote:
    for figures and plastic models, lookin for fine brushes and a airbrush

ive got millions of fine brushes but no airbrush.what sort of detail are you doing

mostly military ships, at the mo a ship with a scale 1:700 so need pretty fine brushes to suit, you dont have a magnifing stand or anything like that as well!

• Advertisement

and what kinda paint do ya have, any acrylic?

ye loads and i have a mgnifier in a stand for the miniture figures.Its from degostini

can ya post up some pics especially the magnifier, and how much ya lookin for it, and also the brushes and paints

can ya post up some pics especially the magnifier, and how much ya lookin for it, and also the brushes and paints

Advertisement