Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vera Duffy Poker Classic - €5000 Added

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Well done to the final table'ers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

HalfBaked wrote:
    Lol, like it was my fault! You did learn a valuable lesson about raising my BB though I hope.:D

lol, had AQ but had no intention of looking up eamonn's 5k insta re-raise. bad timing! lesson learned! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Congrats lads, wp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 charmedp3

It was five grand he put in, Vera announced she was holding a grand back for the staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

With 4K added to prize pool I shall be shaming Peter and Noel into a contribution to a good cause... Ya aint getting away with it either of ya..

Wp lads, pity i could nt make it

Jay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Jayminator wrote:
    With 4K added to prize pool I shall be shaming Peter and Noel into a contribution to a good cause... Ya aint getting away with it either of ya..

I have in the past and continue to do so on an ongoing basis "good deeds" for various charities of my choice. I dont need to be shamed into making charitable contributions nor do i feel the need to report or detail them on here. I do understand your point of view though.

Jesus Noel chill out man...

Jayminator wrote:
    Jesus Noel chill out man...

Im chilled Jay - I am just making the point that I (and im sure many many others also) give generously of their time and more and do so without the need to be shamed into it as you put it. Im genuine when I say that I appreciate your point of view though as Im sure I feel similar to yourself in so far as too many people overlook their fortune in life and in the same step also overlook the misfortune of others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Im chilled Jay - I am just making the point that I (and im sure many many others also) give generously of their time and more and do so without the need to be shamed into it as you put it. Im genuine when I say that I appreciate your point of view though as Im sure I feel similar to yourself in so far as too many people overlook their fortune in life and in the same step also overlook the misfortune of others.
    unemployment hitting hard noel? lol, im sure Jay was just making a tounge in cheek remark, chill out a bit you tight git! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

Noel just after seeing this, what the hell has got into you dude, anyone that knows Jay knows he's just taking the mick. i think if your that worried about other peoples misfortunes, then poker isn't the game for you....!

Spot on Wes & Joe so I aint even gonna bother with a reply to that post by Noel.. FFs analytical or what..

My sense of humour obviously does nt work well on the sensitive types

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Jayminator wrote:
    Spot on Wes & Joe so I aint even gonna bother with a reply to that post by Noel.. FFs analytical or what..

My sense of humour obviously does nt work well on the sensitive types

You have a sense of humour?? :p

Jay,

I think its fair to say that you got me on a bad morning, sorry if i came across as a prick.

Noel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭[DM] Frink

Just out of curiosity, what was the starting stack for Veras' game?
    What was the game like?
    How many runner?
    How much was the prize pool?
    How many got paid?

Just wanna know what I stupidly missed out on!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Jay,

I think its fair to say that you got me on a bad morning, sorry if i came across as a prick.

Noel.
    i doubt he will be askign you to move any time soon?! :) this is the kind of thing that gets you that reputation, lol. im sure Jay realises the above too

• Advertisement
Advertisement