Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Central and west newspaper

Options
  • 16-08-2007 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm wondering does anyone in this catchment area receive this free newspaper through their door?

On the front page it has my area listed as an area it covers but no one here gets it. I was going to advertise in it but I'm not sure now.

Thanks guys

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I receive no useful free newspapers - all I get is a Shinner freebie, a FF freebie trying to pass itself off as a local paper and a thing by some some religious nuts who rants about homosexuals mainly.

North Strand area. I miss the Northside People that I used to read at my parents' place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

spurious wrote:
    I receive no useful free newspapers - all I get is a Shinner freebie, a FF freebie trying to pass itself off as a local paper and a thing by some some religious nuts who rants about homosexuals mainly.

North Strand area. I miss the Northside People that I used to read at my parents' place.
    the good oul Strand, loved it growing up there

Advertisement