Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manhunt in the playstation 2 Charts

Options
  • 16-08-2007 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Was looking at the playstation 2 charts in virgin, don't usually because I don't have one but I noticed Manhunt is in there, think it was about 15, was it always there and I never spotted it or is this a re-entry due to the controversy over manhunt 2, I hope it's a re-entry, stick it to the man ! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Properbly due to the controversy over manhunt 2, but what people seem in the orginal is beyond me.One of the worst games ive ever played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

You'd think with all this controversy the media could have commented on how crap the original game was, but not once did I see that mentioned:(

damn stupid games buying public, buy something GOOD like Okami for once!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

I thought the first one was the most boring, pointless game ever. I was actually interested to play the second one because it seemed to have a lot more of a story and interesting premise. But its banned and it inferior prequel is storming the charts, go figure :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

tman wrote:
    You'd think with all this controversy the media could have commented on how crap the original game was, but not once did I see that mentioned:(

damn stupid games buying public, buy something GOOD like Okami for once!

Or you could buy Manhunt and Okami, and buy TWO good games! *Gasp!*

Throw in God Hand, and you're flyin'.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yet more evidence to add to Super Hans's argument that the public are stupid along with voting for Hitler and liking Coldplay. Manhunt is probably one of the worst games ever made. Pointless violence for the sake of violence and an awful game behind it all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Yet more evidence to add to Super Hans's argument that the public are stupid along with voting for Hitler and liking Coldplay. Manhunt is probably one of the worst games ever made. Pointless violence for the sake of violence and an awful game behind it all.

Meh, had the Manhunt discussion ad nauseum, but in conclusion, I like it, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer...is no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

well whatever about the merits of manhunt it's good to see the gaming community sticking it to the man, I hope the film censors office takes note - screw you and your bans

Advertisement