Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sector 7 Videos Included on DVD Bonus Disc?

Options
  • 16-08-2007 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone thinks that Michael Bay should include the promotional 'Sector 7' videos from that website as extras on the bonus DVD. I have never seen them, cause I dont know the password, but from what Ive been told there is one of Bumblebee as an old Bettle transforming in a parking lot, Grimlock attacking some people at the docks, and Kickback and Laserbeak being accidentally filmed. All Transformers featured were apparently in G1 mode, so it would be interesting to see, especially since neither Grimlock, Kickback or Laserbeak appear in either the movie or game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Just wondering if anyone thinks that Michael Bay should include the promotional 'Sector 7' videos from that website as extras on the bonus DVD. I have never seen them, cause I dont know the password, but from what Ive been told there is one of Bumblebee as an old Bettle transforming in a parking lot, Grimlock attacking some people at the docks, and Kickback and Laserbeak being accidentally filmed. All Transformers featured were apparently in G1 mode, so it would be interesting to see, especially since neither Grimlock, Kickback or Laserbeak appear in either the movie or game.

Iv'e seem them, the VW beetle one has been around for years (its by the same bloke who did the nissan one that was posted here a while ago), the other two are so-so. All in all, I'd say theres maybe 30 seconds of footage in the three of them put together. Sure, it would be nice if it was on the DVD, but don't feel like you are missing out on a whole lot if it isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Advertisement