Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space needed for band rehersal

Options
  • 16-08-2007 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Must be close to city center

all things considered , needed asap

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I don't know what the place is called, so here's where it is... ya know the street behind Bachalors Walk? The one that comes under an arch onto Lower Abbey Street? Well, there's a place in there that allows bands rehears. F**king nice sound proofing, and even ear to the door, you can hardly hear the other bands playing. Mate used to practise there.

It's where N Lotts is on this map. Ye'll have to keep yer eyes open, though, or you'll miss it: most of the rooms for the bands are basement level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Loop is that place. €80 for five hours. Not great, but probably the best of a bad bunch in the city centre.
    Renting your own place is much more cost-effective if you practice a couple of times a week though. which is what I'm assuming the OP is after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

There's a place called Applerock on Foley St, behind Talbot St/Amiens St.

I only know because I walk by there every day. Don't know anything about it.

Edit: recommended by miju on the Bands forum last year.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=50685299&postcount=2

Advertisement