Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone please advise if they can

Options
  • 16-08-2007 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

My young bro didnt do so well in his leaving cert, is it possible if he is allowed repeat 2 subjects and have the points the following year added to his leaving cert this year. Question is I suppose, how does the repeat process work?

Cheers

Will

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Oh god no way. He could only repeat two subjects if it was for matriculation ie. if he got the points he needs this year, then he could repeat required subjects for subject requirements to get into college. If that isnt the case ie. not enough points got, then he has to repeat the whole thing, all 7 subjects(or more, but going at the usual here).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Cheers Mushy, that clears it all up , thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 btothei

as far as i kno ure aloud keep ure english result and foreign language results.....not sure bout irish

Advertisement